The Dornier Do 24 is a 1930s German three-engine flying boat designed by the Dornier Flugzeugwerke for maritime patrol and search and rescue. A total of 279 were built among several factories from 1937 to 1945.
This plane was one of the original Do-24K with Wright-R-1820-F52 Cyclone engines. It served at Java as X-10 until 1942, when it was transfered to Australia as A49-1 and given Sqn Code DQ-H. It served until 1944.