The Dornier Do 24 is a 1930s German three-engine flying boat designed by the Dornier Flugzeugwerke for maritime patrol and search and rescue. A total of 279 were built among several factories from 1937 to 1945.
On 1944 Spain bought 12 used Do-24T. They went througth a series of color schemes and codes until 1969, when they were delivered to museums in all the world. One of them became the DO-24ATT.