The Dornier Do 24 is a 1930s German three-engine flying boat designed by the Dornier Flugzeugwerke for maritime patrol and search and rescue. A total of 279 were built among several factories from 1937 to 1945.
CD+BH was a DO-24T and was based in Osted and Schellingwoude in 1942. It served with Seenotstaffel 3.
The D-AEAV was used by the Reichsdienst on aeromedical duties with a civilian registration. It was one of the at least 13 Do24N-1’s that were delivered to the Luftwaffe when Germany invaded The Netherlands on May 10th 1940 and found 13 Do24K-2’s in various stages of building.
DJ+ZM was based in Athens-Phaleron in 1943 and served with Seenotstaffel 7
This kit includes censored and uncensored tails.
There are no reviews yet.