Su-57, according to the NATO codification: Felon is a Russian multi-purpose fighter of the fifth generation, created by the Sukhoi Design Bureau as part of the PAK FA integrated target program. The aircraft is designed to replace the Su-27 heavy fighter in the Russian Aerospace Forces.
The first flight of the T-50 was made on January 29, 2010. In 2013, small-scale production of aircraft began at KnAAZ (where prototypes were assembled) for weapons testing. In the summer of 2019, serial production of the fighter was launched, a contract is planned for the supply of 76 aircraft, which will be fully equipped with 3 regiments. On December 25, 2020, the Russian Aerospace Forces received the first serial fighter.
The paper model of the PAK FA T-50-1 in 1:33 scale contains 43 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 17 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 25 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 2000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Full mechanization of the wing
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
– The kit includes a hanging weapon
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.