Experimental super-maneuverable fighter of the fourth generation with a front horizontal tail and engines with UVT. Created on the basis of the Su-27M fighter. The first flight of the Su-37 with UWT engines took place on April 2, 1996. The only flight copy, built at the end of 1993, crashed in one of the test flights on December 19, 2002, when it was equipped with conventional engines without UVT for testing other systems. The program is terminated.
The paper model of the Su-37 in 1:33 scale contains 18 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 11 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 6 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 1000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture on top of bitmap graphics
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
– Controlled engine thrust vector
– Synchronized operation of the stabilizer and the controlled thrust vector
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.