Two-seat combat training carrier-based fighter of the fourth generation with a front horizontal tail, created on the basis of the Su-33 carrier-based fighter. In September 2009, due to the cancellation of the intentions of the Chinese armed forces to purchase 40 aircraft for its aircraft carrier fleet, the Su-33UB project was closed. The plane is located in the museum of the LII. Gromov.
The paper model of the Su-33UB in 1:33 scale contains 21 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 13 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 7 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 1000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture on top of bitmap graphics
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
– Imitation of a brake hook
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.