Su-33-single-seat multi-purpose ship-based fighter aircraft for deck-based, horizontal take-off and landing, with folding wing and horizontal tail for hangar storage
The Su-33 is designed to gain air supremacy over the sea, provide anti-aircraft and anti-missile defense of the ship group, destroy any air, surface and ground targets with missile and bomb weapons, provide combat operations of other types of fleet aviation: ship, sea missile-carrying, anti-submarine, radar patrol, etc.
The Su-33 also provides the functions of deterrence before the start of hostilities, maintaining an operational regime in the near and far sea zones that does not allow or greatly complicates aggression from the sea. The tactical range of the Su-33 is 1200 km. At a distance of 500 kilometers from its aircraft carrier, the fighter is able to barrage in a given zone, performing air defense and missile defense tasks for more than two and a half hours. The use of the Su-33 leads to a 1.5-2-fold increase in the strike capabilities of operational units in the first naval operations at a distance of 1500-2000 kilometers from their shores.
The paper model of the Su-33 in 1:33 scale contains 18 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 11 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 6 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 1000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture on top of bitmap graphics
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Folding wing and stabilizer
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
– Imitation of a brake hook
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.