The Su-30MKI is designed to hit air targets day and night, in simple and complex meteorological conditions, as well as against the ground when using active and passive interference, controlling airspace, blocking enemy airfields at great depth and actions on land and sea objects. The Su-30MKI can also be used to control group combat operations when gaining air supremacy, destroying enemy landings in the air, as well as for conducting aerial reconnaissance and destroying ground targets in simple and complex meteorological conditions.
The paper model of the Su-30MKI in 1:33 scale contains 23 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 13 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 9 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 2000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture on top of bitmap graphics
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Full mechanization of the wing
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
– Imitation of the brake flap
– Controlled engine thrust vector
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.