The promising aviation complex of front-line aviation (“Sukhoi” T-50 PAK FA) is a multi-purpose fighter of the fifth generation, created by a division of the Sukhoi Design Bureau, where it was designated T-50.
Made the first flight on 29.12.2010. Serial production is planned at KnAAZ. At the moment, the test samples are being assembled. Full-scale serial production has not yet been launched, since 2013, small-scale assembly of aircraft for testing weapons has been underway.
The paper model of the PAK FA T-50-1 in 1:33 scale contains 38 pages, including:
– Full-color title page
– 14 pages of the part (A3 format, paper thickness for the model is not less than 0.35 mm)
– 23 pages of circuit assembly instructions (A3 format)
– More than 2000 parts, including the fuselage and wing
– Vector graphics texture
– Full detailed cockpit
– Full chassis detailing
– Retractable in-flight refueling rod
– Full mechanization of the wing
– Rotary stabilizer and PGO
Degree of difficulty: 5/5
The pleasure of assembly is guaranteed even to an experienced modeler.